The Consumer Electronics Show is about to be in full swing and I’m ready. It’s already catching buzz on Twitter.
I just put all the “final” touches (as if there is such a thing) on my calendar of my appointments, appearances and “to-do’s.” I’ve been told it’s going to be a busy week, but until you actually look at it, you can’t grasp the magnitude of the situation. Truth told, I think I’m getting off light for my inaugural attendance.
You can see what we’re covering as a company in my last post, but here’s a quick breakdown of where to find me so if you’re up for a game of “Where’s Waldo,” come by and say hello. Or feel free to come by the Seagate gaming lounge (Booth #31846) and hang out for a bit since we’re doing a contest to give away an Alienware laptop with Momentus XT inside.
- 4:00PM – Pepcom Digital Experience
Tuesday (The Venetian)
- 8:30AM – Keynote: State of the CE Industry Address and Opening Technology and Evolving Countries
- 11:00AM – Music Culture Technology
- 11:30AM – Cambridge Audio
- 12:30PM – Spiral Groove
- 1:00PM – BRIK Instruments North America
- 1:30PM – Audio Research Corporation
- 2:00PM – Ocean Way Monitors
Wednesday – LV Convention Center/South Central
Thursday – LV Convention Center – South
- 10:00AM – Fujifilm
- 10:30AM – GoPro
- 11:00AM – Dolby
- 11:30AM – Beyerdynamic Inc
- 12:30PM – Sennheiser Electronic Corp.
- 1:00PM – The Tiffen Company
Friday – “The Kitchen Sink” I don’t have any specific assignments today, so I’ll get to follow up on anything from above or check out something that tickled my fancy while out and about.
Any open “holes” in this schedule will be spent on Twitter, Facebook, uploading pictures to Flickr, going from Point A to Point B, blogging, random fist bumps to friends, mixing, mingling, and making the world safe for “Truth, Justice and the American Way.” I may even get to catch a movie. Anyone not see The Muppets yet?
So until then, Viva Las Vegas!