While we haven’t had an official presence (not yet, anyway) at shows like Screenburn 2012 or PAX East, we have had our presence felt in various ways such as covering the event to highlight news and announcements coming from the show. Another option we’ve recently exercised is through partnerships such as the one with the fine folks at The Gamer Access.
Nick McCandless, Britney Parks and Ashton Holiday dripped blood, sweat and tears (which they did a great job of hiding on camera) for four, cold days in Boston to get all the best content from the PAX East show. Having done show coverage with a former colleague of mine (I miss you, Husky) I know first hand how much of a challenge covering an event can be from logistics to scheduling to crowd control to equipment failures to double booked appointments and everything else under the sun.
So for all the games that I didn’t highlight myself, check out the following interviews courtesy of The Gamer Access.
- Jessica Nigri Prepares Zombie Massacre at PAX East [Interview]
- The Secret World Rebirths Story Back into MMORPG Genre [Interview]
- Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir Creeps on 3DS with Augmented Reality [Interview]
- Mario Tennis Open Performs the Crossover on 3DS [Interview]
- Turtle Beach Enriches Gameplay Decibels with XP400 and XP300 [Interview]
- The Showdown Effect Rejuvenates 2.5D Deathmatch Gameplay [Interview]
- War of the Roses Strikes with Medieval Warfare [Interview]
- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Comes to Life on Nintendo’s 3DS [Interview]
- Quantum Conundrum Innovates Upon Creative Dimension Shifting [Interview]
- Sleeping Dogs: Cringing Brutality At Its Peak [Interview]
- Bastion Revisits Fantasy at PAX East 2012 [Interview]
- PlayStation Vita Delivers First True Portable Mortal Kombat Experience [Interview]